Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sleepy head and the power nap.

Last night, I was making dinner. The babies were eating a "tide my belly over for 20 more minutes" snack. Lucas got down and ran away. I continued my work in the kitchen.

Once dinner was ready, I called for Lucas....but he didn't come.
I walked into the living room, and this is what I had found....

He was truly sleeping, standing up!
I left him for a minute to decide what to do....then went to get his jammies.
Rich took pictures as Lucas slept through the whole process of
changing diaper (a stinky one no doubt) and putting on jammies.


The minute I started upstairs to carry him to bed, his eyes shot open
and asked where we were going!
He very happily agreed to come eat spaghetti with us.
And sleepily made the biggest mess I have EVER seen him make with his dinner.

3 comments:

Sara said...

So cute!! Gotta love the standing sleepers...it takes talent.

Mary said...

That is just AWESOME! Kids are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that is hilarious! That spaghetti face is priceless as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails