Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sickness strikes early....

I really don't remember the illness bug joining us in our home so early last year. Regardless, it is here! Last week was....not a lot of fun.

Richard definately brought something home to the babies. And lucky for me (knock on wood for the hundreth time), I haven't gotten anything yet.

Meredith began with a fever....then the congestion, the runny nose, the coughs. She was physically incapable of sleeping without being held - so I slept downstairs to prevent her constant restlessness and crying from disturbing Richard from resting.
Richard graced us with this lovely photo.

Then Lucas came down with a fever. He and Meredith did a lot of resting and Nemo watching.

We forced down food anyways we could get it. Aside from Juice popcicles, nothing worked. We could not even get him to eat a dreamcicle.
The Three Musketeers in all their germiness watching Charlotte's Web (or Pig Movie, as known in my home). This was the fourth time this day.

Daddy, Lucas and the washcloth resting
Hopefully, we will be seeing the end of this one by the end of this week.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh no! I hope that they feel better!! Our neighbor's little boy has the same thing :(

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I hope everyone is 100% better. Thank goodness you haven't caught anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails