So....we left Friday afternoon to break-up the two and a half hour drive.
No one has these things anymore! We wondered if it even worked. I should have framed it next to the tiny trailer. It looked ridiculous regardless.
Anyways, we stopped at the mega-outlet shopping area of Potomac Mills.
When we stepped inside, we had no idea that the place was soooo gynormous. Insane, I tell you. I am not sure how I made it 27 years without ever going there.
Anyways, we helped out the economy as best we could....
We bought the next size up in tennis shoes for the kids at the Stride Rite Outlet.
We added to Richard's civilian wardrobe at the GAP outlet. Where we also found Lucas the perfect winter coat, and Devon a new pair of lounge pants (okay, they are sweats, but no one calls them that anymore -- I had worn my old ones out and they don't even sell them in the regular stores anymore - they are my favorite).
I can't remember what else we got that first day.....I think that is a sign of too much shopping.
Anyways. Please look with me at a small corner of my living room.
Meredith cheeeeesing for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment