Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Musical Cars

I want to open up this post thanking Trey for the most annoying toy ever. The kids still think it is fabulous.....

It is a duck without a power button....no volume button. It happily quacks music very, LOUDLY. We even saw it at Marshall's one day and tried to talk a lady out of buying it. She decided to put it in her cart anyways. I think I went about it all wrong....She asked if my kids liked it, to which I responded "Sure, but I would only buy it if you are interested in annoying the parents." I think we both know she does intend to annoy someone.
In other news, it is facinating to me to watch Lucas play. He sets up everything so specifically. Notice, there is even a boat in the little lake.

He gives the car voices. He talks about where they are going, if they are parking, and if there is a crash.
This is one of his most favorite things to do.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Isn't it cool to see the little things they notice and care about? Like having a boat in the lake. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails