Here is the view of Charlottesville. 
The cars coming up the mountain.
Apples galore!

These are the most heavenly donuts. I will forever be indebted to my neighbor for bringing me one last year. You will never understand how difficult it is not to devour them all in one sitting - so it took a lot of willpower for her to keep one for me!
The cars coming up the mountain.
These are the most heavenly donuts. I will forever be indebted to my neighbor for bringing me one last year. You will never understand how difficult it is not to devour them all in one sitting - so it took a lot of willpower for her to keep one for me!
It is definately worth the trip just so you can try an Apple Cider Donut.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a fun family trip! Halle and Meredith would get along fabulously, they'd have so much fun with ketchup! I want one of those donuts!
Now I am craving donuts...thanks. The sea of pumpkins is fabulous! It looks like you all had such a wonderful time.
Post a Comment