Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blue Jeans

Years ago, before I ever birthed a child....GAP was my most favorite retailer of jeans. Unfortunately, the aftermath of children made everything shift...not only my body, but also the way in which they name and produce jeans.

I was disappointed that their 20 gazillion styles offered me nothing perfect and decided to search for a new pair of "perfect" jeans.

I have found a replacement pair of perfect jeans..(from Express, if you were wondering.....I am so over the lowrise jeans, and am slowly trying to phase them out of my closet.)

A few weeks ago, we stopped by Rugged Warehouse after meeting Richard for lunch. Nearly my whole wardrobe in college was supplied by reject clothes from Express and the Limited, Banana Republic and JCrew. Granted, the RW here will never touch the wonderfulness of the one in Lynch-vegas. That is besides the point.....

(for those who are not aware of RW, it is a place similar to Ross or TJ Maxx, on a different level (ie: not as nicely organized, ect ))

The good news is, I managed to walk away with a pair of GAP jeans. And the cost was $5! Yes, you read that right! $5!

I would like to use these series of photos at the park to show you my new jeans.
Nice straight leg
mid rise, so no tummy pinching, or butt peeking
fitted, so nice view of the behind for onlookers
I am quite satisfied.

3 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

Beautiful!

The jeans look GREAT on you. You look great :)

Searching for jeans is almost an impossible hunt, something I searched for and FINALLY found pre-babies post-college. The other day I actually longed to wear a pair (not an easy thing to find 8mos pregnant!). Alas, I searched without success. Hearing you had success--especially finding a pair for $5 (!!!)--is music to my ears :)

Great posts, btw. Though I must admit I was alarmed to read the title "One last Dixie swim", as I thought something had happened to her! Glad to realize I was wrong.

xoxo!

Devon said...

SA~
I only wore GAP maternity jeans! They were so amazing! Jeans for a skinny pregnant lady are so hard to find! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I need to find a Rugged Warehouse asap. Those jeans do look really nice, and I am totally with you on being over low-rise pants. It is hard to find something decent. Before getting pregnant again I found that Levi's worked well for me, when bought from Ross of course. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails