Last Friday, another storm blew in from the west, meeting with a stream from the south to create a snowy mess. The snow began falling around 7 am. The white stuff was very wet and stuck very easily to the trees.

After lunch, we took the kids out so Rich could start shoveling a bit. At that point, we had accumulations around 6 inches (The photos will look a lot more than that because we have had snow on top of snow that doesn't go away!)
Showing Lucas how to make a snowball!

Dixie loving it!

Meredith wasn't able to move between the depth of the snow and being so bunddled up!
I plopped her down for a photo!

Building a giant snowman!

Rolling the head!

Taking a break for a bite of snow!

Wow!

And before we went in, the snow totals went up!
And more snow stuck to the trees!
This is the same tree as pictured above, my friends.

The hours passed, and the snow fell.
I snapped this photo around dinner time.

And with around 10" inches of snow, the sleet began!
1 comment:
I really hope the sun came out for you guys today! I'm sure everyone is over the snow. Pretty pictures though. =)
Post a Comment