Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Small Scrapbooker

Bringing all of my scrapbooking supplies downstairs and spreading them on the dining table was a FABULOUS idea.

Since our power outage, I have been working on my scrapbooking randomly throughout the day.

My minimal organization and "layout" ideas have been altered by my childrens' interest in "helping" me. But I love that Meredith is taking such an interest in scrapbooking (which she can say if you ask what she is doing!).
Lucas is so busy that he doesn't have time to sit still long enough.

Meredith with her main page...thinking of what to do next.


Carefully, collecting her papers and photos....Lucas stops by to give his 2 cents...
Then she will move all of her "ideas" out of the way and will arrange papers and photos on a page ever so carefully.


I LOVE that she has such creativity already.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails