Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sirens in the Snow....

Yesterday, I heard sirens very close to our home, and looked out to see this black cloud...

While wondering if everyone was okay, I saw a family I hadn't seen in a long while pass by...
Everyone has gotten so big!
I am so glad they are making it through the wintery weather just fine...

The momma was very aware of my photography.

How many do you see?

There were 7 total traveling together. 2 Does and 5 babies - I don't believe they are fawns at this stage of life.
But I am no expert.
Just a friendly neighbor.

2 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

They are beautiful! I'm glad they are doing well. I hope other people are okay, too.

Rebekah said...

They *are* beautiful! And amazing to see. Animals do tend to care well for themselves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails