If you wonder why I haven't updated you on food lately, it's because nothing exciting has emmerged from my kitchen in a great while.
But don't worry, I am trying to get the motivation back...
I absolutely love Broccoli Soup. I would plan lunches in Oklahoma around the days that Atlanta Bread served it. I haven't eaten any in ages, and was very, very happy to have a recipe that I can use at home!
My friend E gave me a recipe for a wonderful Broccoli Chowder (Okay, I know it looks like I just stole it from her blog, but she really did share it prior to her post :).
The Chowder is amazing, and totally hit the spot! The spices in it add an extra kick and it is flavorful and soul warming.
This recipe is definately going to be a staple at our house now!
Another yummy thing that has come out of my kitchen is Banana Bread.
The most amazing Banana Bread I ever had was shared with me after we brought Lucas home from the hospital. My friend L brought over fresh baked Banana Bread with Walnuts, and we had to have the recipe.
I am sooo grateful that she shared the recipe. The bread is soft on the inside and crusty on the outside. The flavors are perfectly amazing.
I won't be sharing the recipe here, but I may share it if the price is right!
I am looking forward to creating something amazing tonight. I will keep you updated and let you know how it turns out!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
3 comments:
I am happy that the recipe I shared is now a staple in your families diet. =)
We love that broccoli chowder recipe, too :)
And ohhhhh I'd love to see the banana bread recipe!!!
Hope all is well :)
I enjoyed looking at your blog. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment