Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Family Fun...

Everyone packed up for a trip to visit family....

The kiddos watched a movie on the way.

My mom was released from the hospital and we were offering our Christmas decor removal skills.

My brother and Richard...

Meredith and her baby doll...


The sweetest thing I have ever seen....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope your Mom is doing better. I'm glad you guys were able to help her out.

You take the best pictures of your kids. I love the first one with Dixie watching the movie with the kids, and the very last one where they are sleeping.

Sara said...

That last one is soooo sweet!

Sarah-Anne said...

I agree with everything said so far... so glad your mom is home, really hope she is better, and such good pictures!!! So sweet they're sleeping together, and I love Lucas' hand on Meredith's shoulder!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails