but my children thought it was a good idea to break each other's crayons.
I was furious at first, telling Lucas he had to take money out of his piggy bank to buy Meredith new crayons. I called Richard asking if this was ample punishment, and he thought I was nuts.
Then Mere went and broke Lucas' crayons....I guess payback is hell...
Now there are no (washable) crayons in the house, and I haven't put it on my priority shopping list since I am still pissed about it.
So I got to work on my next project....a new blanket for Lucas' bed. I found the best fabric for the backing, so it wasn't just a flannel blanket.
Richard brought home a blanket from Iraq and I LOVE it. One day of searching around the fabric store and I found some in GREEN!!
I have no idea what it is, but it is super-dooper soft and lovely.
Doesn't it make even the smallest-toddler bed inviting?
And it is way bigger than his dinosaur quilt we've had since he was born....
Doesn't it look beautiful??

And we cleared out the "baby books" and moved them to Mere's room or to a storage box...
Things look much nicer when Mommy puts them away!
1 comment:
You are amazing! I am jumping on the sewing band wagon tomorrow (scouts honor).
By the way my Mom saw the pictures of Lucas's room and said that was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. =)
Post a Comment