Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy, Busy

We have been busy around here, but really I can't tell you WHAT we have been doing....

Not because I am secretive, but because I don't remember....which is another reason I really enjoy keeping this blog.
I use it as a journal of my life....you know, as we live it.
Anyways, I do remember that this is Meredith eating cake....from Lucas' second birthday party. But not when he turned 2 - but his literal second celebration....
And this is our house - taken Feburary 26th.

Do you notice anything strange?

Well besides all of the snow, not but a week ago, our gutter, and facial boards are not attached.
Here is a better look.
My apologies for the bad photo....there ain't no sunshine...

This problem was fixed on Monday. One of the poor guys FELL OFF the roof during the repair! The roof was quite slippery and he stepped in the wrong spot.

Luckily, he walked away without any injury!

Here is a photo of our backyard on the same day.

There are considerable green spots showing!

Finally, the snow is melting away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I am glad the worker is alright, and that you can finally see some greenery in your yard. =)

I can't remember what I did in the past 24 hours a lot of the time either. I call it Mommy brain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails