Days after the snow had fallen, I opted to take a nap with my Mere. Richard took Lucas outside to build a snow family -- at Lucas' request. I don't have all the details of the event - but I do know that Lucas conversed with the snow family....


Once inside, they undressed and demanded hot coffee.
Lucas finally listened and started calling it hot cocoa instead.
This is his first one EVER.

The next day, we packed up and headed to town to finish our Christmas shopping.
Here is our snow covered home....

With the snowmen...

Scenic photos from the drive around the mountain...

The uncovered roads....

The area around Monticello

After our shopping extravaganza, where we did find everything we needed/wanted, ect, we made it home.
I showed Lucas how to put a real nose in his snow family.
And with that, the deer were fed. Luckily, they didn't damage the snow family too much.
1 comment:
lol - Sarah and I were wondering why the snow men didn't have any noses.
Post a Comment