Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow and Gingerbread Houses

On Saturday, we trecked to Lowe's for their Build and Grow craft again. Forgive me, but the last Saturday we forgot the camera. I remembered this time.

On the way, the rainy day we saw at home turned into a snowy heaven. It was quite amazing to see the change.



The snow was VERY exciting for Lucas (Meredith was asleep), and he was telling us all about how snow meant Christmas time.
At Lowe's we made a Gingerbread House (a wooden house with stickers all over it). I forgot to take pictures during -- this project was VERY involved and my patience level with Meredith was non-existant.




They had a wonderful time. Lucas loves that he now has a home for Buzz and Woody (I love this kid's imagination).
On the way out, I taught him how to catch snow in his mouth. I can't wait until it snows again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails