Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Christmas

My mother guilted me into buying presents for my kids for Christmas. We haven't done this in the past because they receive so much from everyone else....

This year though, we have been holding onto things for a VERY long time. Things we probably would have allowed them to have in the moment.

Lucas insistantly wanted this dinosaur one day in Toys R Us. And after the quickest decision making we have ever encountered, we purchased it and hid it for months....

He absolutely LOVES it.
Then I had found my favorite CareBear - Funshine Bear -a Special
Edition, on clearance at Tar-jay a long while ago. Richard was super surprised I didn't buy all they had in the store to save for gifts. This bear is definately that cool.

Meredith putting pennies in her new piggy bank....
Lucas saw his a few months ago and insisted we put it in his room.
We learned that we have to be more sneaky with this child.

A mini Doodle Board, featuring "Toy Story"
I have been wanting one of these since last Christmas when my mom gave them a giant Doodle Board. Now they each have their own, which is great to pull out of my purse on the fly!


They recieved a few other things. But as with everything, you will probably see photos featuring those in the coming days. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails