Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Arrives!

We woke up Christmas morning to the carefully placed items left from Santa. An easel greeted us with the message "Merry Christmas Lucas and Meredith!" Both children were in complete awe, repeating "Wow" over and over, frozen for minutes before actually moving into the living room.

We had to encourage them to examine their gifts chosen especially for them! An easel with all the necessary art supplies was to be shared. Meredith received the baby doll she wanted and all the necessary tools to raise one. Lucas received a wooden train track with an array of trains and a fire truck with lights and sounds!

Lucas was totally wowed by his new train set, which Santa so intricately built.
"Santa brought this all for ME?! I want to go see him and tell him thank-you!"
I passed out the stockings after a little while....Lucas was VERY happy to find out that Santa knows how much he likes Wow Wow Wubzy (The small yellow stuffed animal sticking out the top!)


Meredith carefully examining her Abby helicopter. (She loves Abby Caddaby from Sesame Street - Santa brought her a stuffed doll and a helicopter with her driving).


I love this photo. Richard looks so in shock of how the helicopter actually spins!
Santa also left a special stocking for Daddy and myself.
We really appreciate all that Santa did, but I am certain he overdid it a bit.
I know he is just trying to make up for past years that he wasn't allowed in our home, but golly!
I need to send that jolly old man a letter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas morning is the best - it is so great to see the enjoyment on their faces of what Santa brings. It is magic! I love those wooden train sets! I'll be thrilled to build them with Lucas.

KimberleyRose said...

this is fabulous! but - i am seeing now how much work it is - geesh. the morning looked magical!

Related Posts with Thumbnails