Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve-ening

My family gets together on Christmas Eve in celebration, so after my mom's we loaded up and headed to my Grandpa's house...
My Mere got sick all over her candy cane dress - (ha! and Richard critisized me for taking a change of clothes for everyone!), so we changed her...

She is still a happy girl...
Lucas put Buzz and Woody to sleep in the baby swing


Lucas opened a ton of presents in such an adorable way!
He jumped up and down for a dump truck. I don't think I will ever forget that memory.
Among other gifts, he got a musical set with drum, horn and the like..
Toot Toot!
Meredith toting her baby around in her carseat.
(She didn't get sick this time. She spilled green punch down the front of her, so jammie time it was!)


There is a new baby in the family. We took a ton of photos of Bryson, but in leiu of people telling me they look terrible in the shots - I will just post my husband.
He very much wanted to hold the baby. Doesn't he look like a Daddy??
Don't go getting ideas now...another reason I chose not to post photos of myself holding a baby.
He is just a little ball of love.


Lucas came up to me and said "Do you think I could carry Bryson to his mommy?"
"No, Lucas, I don't think you could."
In the string of conversation, I was assured, it was okay if Lucas held him.


Past my baby girl's bedtime

I think this picture is great. I post it because anytime I let my brother use my camera, he cut my head off.


Playing tea party
Richard just informed me I should review toys that we recieved....However, that will have to wait until a later date.
Until then, I hope you had a Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails