Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cranberry Creations

I purchased an extra bag of cranberries when I was shopping for Thanksgiving ingredients. I had a short list of things I have been wanting to try with cranberries. Had I known making cranberry sauce would make sooooo much (I didn't know "a bag of cranberries" didn't mean "a bag of cranberries purchased at Sam's), I would have had even more...

Nonetheless, my second attempt at using the berry involved baking no doubt. I fully believe that sugar only adds to the nutrient rich effects from any fruit.

Hello, Cranberry Cake drizzled with Orange Glaze!

I swear, I need to learn how to photograph food. This would look so much better with the proper lighting.

Despite the lighting issue, it was quite delicious! And it even had a few nibbles taken out of it before Richard or myself had a bite.

I hope I can catch those mice before they eat anything else!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails