Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What do you hear?

Favorite books in our home currently include, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?

If anyone can tell me what a flamingo says, I would be very appreciative.

Anyways, Meredith can ROAR and make an elephant noise.

She was doing it at bedtime, and continued as I put Lucas down....including the elephant arm motion that I taught Lucas....

I tried to get her on film since she was obviously full of herself. I wasn't successful in capturing her in action, it was getting dark so the lighting is not there -- I couldn't get her to ROAR for me, but this video includes her making the elephant noise at the end....


3 comments:

Morgan said...

My goodness Dev, what a deep elephant roar you have. Somehow I find myself loving Meredith's even more! What great roars by two wonderful ladies!

Rich Connaroe said...

You were right. This video brought the biggest smile to my face.

Sarah-Anne said...

This is hilarious! Yay for grand ROARs!

I just looked up the noise that a flamingo says, and the website says their noises range from nasal honking to grunting to growling... very interesting....

Related Posts with Thumbnails