You may not believe what you are about to see, but I assure you, it is the truth.
Meredith outgrew her shoes OVER NIGHT!
Observe Exhibit A : Meredith's toe happily sits in her size 2 sandal with plenty of room. 

Observe Exhibit B: Meredith's toe has grown beyond the length of her shoe.

Yes, these photos have not been altered in anyway. Amazing huh?
(Her tennis shoes scruntch up her toes. However, that cannot be seen with a camera eye.)
Well what is even more amazing is that before Mother's Day, my mom scored a pair of white sandals in a size 3.
Lucky for me, I have been collecting shoes for Meredith. I have a stockpile of EXCELLENT named brand tennis shoes all the way up to size 7 in toddlers. Yay for clearance shopping!
3 comments:
Tooooo, er should I say toe cute!!! YAY for your excellent collection :)
How far apart are these pictures? Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? :) Regardless, indeed, these tiny toes grow so quickly!!
That was sweet how Lucas put all of Meredith's stuffed animals to bed the other day:)
Yeah, are these pictures really just a day apart? That is amazing.
I wonder if the rest of her grew.
That is crazy to see how fast her little feet grew. At least you are a great bargain shopper so you are all prepared.
Post a Comment