Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Saturday....

Early this morning, I started to blow up the pool that I bought for the kids. They had such a ball with it indoors, I couldn't wait to get it outside!

They had a wonderful time walking around, splashing and climbing in and out! And yes, they have on SPF 55!






Then we headed over to Melanie's Summer Kickoff Party. Since they live right on the lake, my babies were able to play on their shaded beach for a little while....(which is much better than dragging them to the sunny beach, because they totally got bored after like 10 minutes)
I tried to help them get into the whole shovel in the sand, sand in the bucket idea...But Lucas thought it was more fun to throw sand...and Meredith just rolled around in it....
Then other, bigger kids came and were much more interesting....jumping into the lake is much more fun than Mommy.

Melanie took Lucas out to sit on the boat for a little big, because he kept begging to do so....
He wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good photo.
So here is Meredith in all her glory....

And here are Lucas and Melanie watching the endless number of kids that emerged.


Again, about 10 minutes and Lucas was ready to move onto bigger and better things....
So we wandered around, and then grabbed some yummy food!

1 comment:

Rich Connaroe said...

Meredith's bathing suit is very cute. And it looks like you have pretty good luck keeping her hat on her head. She must me more tolerant than her brother used to be.

I hope that Dixie Dog does not pop the pool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails