But those days of high school ignorance are long gone....
And the days of nasty humidity are here.
We went to the park for over an hour today. Of course, Lucas decided that today was the day to play on the items that are not in the shade. And I spent the whole time cursing myself for not putting sunscreen or hats on my kids....
But it was a great time....I think we stayed on the teeter totter bouncy thingie for nearly 15 minutes. That was a great ab workout for me! Perhaps next time, I will remember my camera.
BUT! Do not be sad. I have photos to share. I must take this time to express how looking at the following photos make me laugh out loud. Infact, I am experiencing bloggers block because I am so amused at my son. He is a trip.
We were eating a snack of PB and crackers - and I was trying to teach him to spread the PB on the crackers.....But then he realized the PB was really all he wanted, and started eating it right out of the jar. He was trying to give me a bite....
Ahhhhhh!
1 comment:
Luc has the type of smile that is cute but at the same time mischievous. Glad to hear that he does not have a nut allergy.
Post a Comment