Meredith has really been excited about her ability to climb up and down all by herself. Today, she climbed up and down on Lucas' bed for TWENTY minutes.
She pauses to think about it for a minute.....

Lucas jumps in the frame to tell me his Dino is crying....He totally looks like Richard here....

Up we go!

I am so cool!

And down!

Here is a video for your viewing pleasure, if you don't believe that these events really took place. The video is really of Meredith, not of Lucas' conversation with me -- so please try to ignore that....
1 comment:
I am thinking right now about when it is that we put Luc in his toddler bed. Roughly 1 yr 4 mo?
So I wonder, Mere showing us her ability to get up and down, is that her way of asking for a toddler bed? or is that exactly the reason why she needs a bed that she cannot yet get down from?
You are right, he very much resembles me in that frame.
Post a Comment