I have had many ask me "What new words does Lucas know?"Well....I live with him, so what may be old news to me is possibly new to you. And I know he knows words, but he may not always use them -- he is very tempermental.
I am going to compile a list from what I can remember right now....
I am sleepy, so I may forget some....
Animal Sounds
Cat
Dog
Elephant
Duck
Snake
Skunk
Cow
and he knows ROAR which is the sound of many animals...
Phrases
Where is it?
Where is he?
Who is it?
What is it?
What's that?
Hi Baby!
She's sleeping!
She's crying!
Tickle, Tickle!
Thank you
Shoes On!
Sit Down!
Did you see that?
Oh no!
Uh oh!
PEEE-You!
Words
Sister
Hi
Bye
Dixie
Outside
Cat
Dog
Deer
Bear
Blankie
Momma
Daddy
Dad
Shoe
This
Car
Sit
Duck
Eye
Up
No
Poop
Baby
Balloon
Bubble
Bug
Kiss
Ball
Stick
Meredith
Shhh!
Sleep
Bird
This
That
Juice
Cow
Go!
Wow!
Nose
Down
Cheese
OWWW!
Flower
Elephant (well he says ELA right now)
Alligator (he says ALLL)
Owl
EWWW!
More
Frog
Boo
Stop
Hello
Hey
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
1 comment:
wow he is saying so much - yay :)
Post a Comment