As today is the first day of Autumn, I realize that this is the third season we have been in our new house. We are creeping up on six months, and it certainly doesn't seem like that much time has passed....
My children are growing up so much each day....Lucas said moon today for the first time.
He is so cute.
He cried and cried, refusing to go to sleep this evening. I tried laying in my bed with him and Meredith, but that didn't work out for me. He had an agenda -- to be awake!
So I toted all the babies downstairs and told Lucas he could eat ice cream with me since he was awake. There was no point in fighting with him to go to sleep. So I scooped him some chocolate chip in a bowl, and as I was dipping my own bowl, he freaking flipped out on me. He wanted the ice cream NOW! He started screaming and throwing a fit. I had already given him a spoon, so he didn't understand why I didn't give him his ice cream.
See I had a plan....to sit in the living room and see what was on TV. He expected me to put him in his chair to eat, so he was sooo pissed at me. So we finally sat down and turned on Dancing with the Stars. I still don't know how that show became so popular - I know the average American has no clue what a ChaCha is really supposed to look like...they are only voting for their favorite celebrity.
Anywho, for a minute I thought I was with Richard. (He used to beg me to eat ice cream and watch TV with him every night....I always gave in willingly :)
Lucas had eaten all his ice cream, and came over to see if he could have any of mine...but my bowl was empty too! So he looks at me, says "All gone" and takes off running toward the kitchen screaming "More!"
I couldn't make him understand that we didn't need anymore -- so I filled up our bowls and we ate more....I guess that satisfied him because he didn't ask for more this time around.
He surprised me with a giant poop before going to bed (fourth one of the day for those interested). I guess he knew there was no point in going to sleep if he was working on that!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! That is too funny!! I expect nights like those very soon!
"More!" ???
Really? He says that and knows what it means? He said it while running?
Dancing with the Stars is only bearable if I am eating ice cream and watching it with you....or if I'm working out a poop.
Post a Comment