Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

CVS

I am soooo glad that they built a CVS right by my house. I think it is one of my new favorite places. I can develop photos, buy greeting cards, pick up milk, or buy drugs! They even have car carts to push around, so Lucas loves going there.

His daddy introduced him to those giant bulky car carts a long while ago. Ever since, Lucas SCREAMS if I don't put him in one. Those things are a big hassle to push. One time, I was even forced to push one into a different store to please him. Someone had parked the grocery cart next to Bed Bath & Beyond. This man watched me give in to my child and laughed before going inside before me. I am still unsure if he was laughing AT me...

Anywho...
I returned to CVS today to use my extra bucks coupon. In combination with my manufacturer coupon, I walked away with 18 cents a diaper!!
Thanks to my purchase, I was rewarded 10 more extra bucks....
Unfortunately, I have purchased all the diapers they had in my size.
I wonder if they give rainchecks....
I will go back tomorrow to see. Or maybe they will put up new stock.

Either way, I think it is only fair to give me a raincheck on a rainy day.

1 comment:

Sarah-Anne said...

Wow - that is amazing the diapers were so cheap! You are the queen of coupons! Way to go :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails