Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Full of Adventure...

Today, many fun things happened!

After the trip to the dentist, things were pretty quiet....
Until we went outside for a walk! Prior to the walk, Lucas found a frog! Since we first met a frog in the yard, he looks for one every day...asking me where it is....

The neighborhood girls came by and assisted in showing Lucas how to catch him - as I would have no part of that. I am the one
showing him how to terrorize them with rocks and sticks
(I absolutely hate frogs.)


After the walk, Lucas met the neighbor's new puppy, Issac.
Take note of the hot pink crocks!
The dog was scared of Lucas - but he is used to poking and prodding at Dixie, so who can blame him!



1 comment:

Rich Connaroe said...

Luke is constantly crouching down, as he is in the picture with the puppy. This intrigues me. I do not crouch like this, I would not balance well. And the crouching, what does it lower him eight inches closer to the ground?

He's just so freaking cute!

Did he pick the frog up and walk around with it like he did the moth a while back?

I am glad that you see the value of Dixie. She is so good with him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails