with the shoes worn by the dentist who did Lucas' surgery. I have spent the last 25 minutes (unsuccessfully) searching online for these ridiculous pink shoes. I absolutely have to have them though. I think I am going to call on Monday to see where she bought them.
My house is a wreck. I have my fall decor scattered as I am trying to find places for everything. I still feel odd putting everything out since it is still in the 90's sometimes -- but the leaves are turning and falling. So strange being in a place where that actually happens! Four years of Oklahoma (ie: wake up one day and the leaves mysteriously changed overnight AND fell to the ground) and you forget that fall actually does exist.
I am kind of embarrassed.
I sent Richard a pumpkin - a fake one, of course. I was thinking "He needs a little bit of fall in the desert." I had to seriously stop myself from sending garlands of leaves.
Good thing I didn't.
One of the guys joked that the pumpkin was an IED, and even acted out the proper disposal of it...
I would hate to see what they did if they saw my house.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck finding the adorable shoes :)
pink shoes?? awesome! I need to get out the fall stuff...maybe after I force Joe to clean the garage!
For the record: The pumpkin on the shelf in my room makes it feel more like home.
Post a Comment