- do the dishes
- put a trashbag in the trashcan
- put the toilet lid down
- fold the clothes
- vaccum the stairs
- mop the floor
- water the plants
- give Dixie a bath
- make the bed
- encourage me to put the sugar snacks back on the grocery shelf
Everything has gone to hell with him gone...Good thing I found someone to do all those things for me...well minus the last one. I am still working on that...
2 comments:
I laughed reading this, because a few of these are actually a light touch of OCD on my part. It's bittersweet to be appreciated.
Oh I feel ya! We are very fortunate to have husbands who help and sometimes enjoy doing things around the house. But boy are they missed when they are gone. It throws off the whole routine. You'll get so used to doing everything that when he comes home you'll be amazed at the free time you have!
Post a Comment