Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rock-A-Bye Your Bear

There is a children's show where 40-year old men do silly songs and movements, called The Wiggles. Rich first introduced this show to Lucas when he began waking at 6 am. Lucas loves this show, even though it is completely ridiculous.

A few days ago, I was able to catch Lucas acting out one of the songs! It was the first time I had ever seen him follow along! It was so cute, I kept rewinding it so he would do it again! His movements are a little off, but I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That is hilarious!!! Porter has only watched the Wiggles once, and he was not interested. You know, we don't own any fun DVDs?? Isn't that sad???

Rich Connaroe said...

Best video ever!
I have never seen him do any of these things, let alone all of them at the same time.

I've kidnapped some of my teammates and made them watch this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails