Do you ever feel like you are stuck?
Stuck in a place and you cannot move forward until you accomplish things?
Yet, those desired things are so far in the past that it seems obsolete?
That is how I feel right now in relation to my blog.
There are sooo many things I could share, yet as the days pass I am getting further away from actually being able to share.
This holiday season has been awesome.
After Richard completed his final exams, we have spent everyday, nearly all day together - and although this has been trying in the past, we have used this time to grow in our relationship and as a family.
Everything is grande and we have had fun just "being".
This, in part, has led to my lack of blogging....trying to remain in the present....trying to focus on what is in front of me.
In turn, I have over 600 photos from Christmas to the present day that need to be sorted through to post!
Talk about overwhelming....
I have been able to spend quality time with extended family.
We have had visitors to our home - which never happens. I have been able to share yummy food and play adult games (a night without Go Fish or Dominos!!)
I have been able to visit with a handful of college friends who are in the area visiting family.
Such a blessing to recieve a hug from friends I haven't seen in six years!
I feel very blessed to have enjoyed such a glorious holiday season.
I know to some the holidays are over, but my home is still sprinkled with holiday garlands and nativity scenes. My husband has not returned to school just yet.
So for us, we are still on a holiday.
And for me, I can't imagine being stuck anywhere else.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
1 comment:
Enjoy your holidays! I wish I was still stuck in the holidays, it's kinda hard when work has started back. I hope to see you soon! Tell the family I said hi! Send my love!
Post a Comment