This past year, we were incredibly busy with so much.
We started wearing Christmas pj's shortly after Halloween...but actually decorating our home took a little more out of me this year...We (I) had other affairs to attend to and spreading our home with Christmas cheer was not a priority.
First and foremost, I had to clear out my mom's house and then find homes for the "new" items that I brought home.
Until I accomplished this and created a calm among the chaos, I didn't want to even think of Christmas decorating...
So it was nearly mid-December when we finally got the ball rolling to fill our home with bows of holly.
First, we decorated trees in each the kiddos' rooms.
Lucas posing after he completed the decorating!
My sweet Mere Bear!
Once we finished with the "family tree", Dixie found it as warm and cozy as I did!
We managed to have a Christmas photo shoot before we became ill for the rest of the year.
This was the last time I saw my kiddos without runny noses....
1 comment:
Hollie said she had a dream that she was at your house and you had a Christmas tree in every room.
I told her that I was pretty sure you did. lol
Post a Comment