Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shady Swim

I moved the pool into the shade for our swim session today - just in case you were wondering why you can see the cars.

The babies love the water. The favorite part is when the water is coming out of the hose.

Meredith trying to drink it! She got completely soaked and scared herself!

So Lucas took over and tried to drink water.

Water!

Mommy! My bathing suit is all wet! I need to take it off!
(He lost this fight.)

Lucas decided to shove a turtle (a bathtoy turtle, not a real one) into his pants.
LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai loves the water too. We try to go to the local pool at least twice a week. I am definitely calling you this week to talk more.

Rich Connaroe said...

I just do not understand how Lucas can take a hose to the face, but you would think that a monster was after him the way he screams when you wash his hair in the tub.

Related Posts with Thumbnails