Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

T-ball Training...

Setting up the ball!

Wait! There is another ball?
I guess I have to eat it!


The second batter steps up!

Give me that bat!!!


The T-ball Dog making sure it is a regulation ball....


The bat bandid strikes again!



We must improvise with Dixie's ball tosser!


HA! I got the bat again!


Mom! This is a serious game!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned that I love the pictures you put up of your kids?!
So cute and highly entertaining.

Rich Connaroe said...

Dixie the Tball Dog. You are hilarious, Love.

I was looking at the picture that features Meredith and Lucas standing upright on the same level. She is so much significantly shorter than him. This is odd to me. They are only 14 months apart.

And he is short for his age! She must be in the bottom 3% for height.

Lyndsey said...

That looks like too much fun! Lucas and Meredith's expressions are so adorable, I love seeing all the pics you put up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails