Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

He's My Husband's Son...

Only, because he does idiotic things. This jar is a facination in my home. It is used as a step stool, a container to collect toys or sometimes, pacifiers. But today, Lucas wanted to see if he could stuff himself inside of it. Unfortunately, only his arm fit....and stuck.

Immediately, I thought he really was stuck, and I started to go through the possible scenarios to get out his arm. And while I was brainstorming, I whipped out the camera!




His arm was fine, both it and the jar are still intact.
Just one of the small adventures of the day....

3 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

Yes, that's right. And when he is sitting there being good, that is what he gets from his mommy, of course.

Lyndsey said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. I love that you got the camera instead of thinking about solutions to get his arm out.

Morgan said...

Haha, poor Richard, though it was a really funny intro. We know you don't do idiotic things Rich! I agree with Lyndsey, that's hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails