I have always thought that Meredith was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.
In every photo we had taken of her, I thought she was perfectly beautiful....
Seriously, this little one is going to be a heartbreaker!
Good thing she has an older brother to keep watch for her!

She just gets more and more so....
7 comments:
Seriously! Lucas is going to have his hands full! She is so pretty :) When did you get the new pictures done?
An older brother and a father! I wish them both the best of luck. =)
She is sooooo precious!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love these pictures!!! Did you have pictures taken of Lucas, too? Any of the three, or four, or five, of you together?
I did not notice how prissy she was even when she was younger. But I see it now. I guess I just got used to Lucas being a little boy.
She is a beautiful little girl!
She is so beautiful! Her eyes would melt anyone's heart! You better have Lucas start lifting weights now...
Post a Comment