The rule is : Shoes can be off outside, as long as you are in the sandbox. But lately, Lucas has been fighting with me about keeping his shoes on period.

He tries to fool me, and "plays" in the sand so he can take his shoes off, and then he runs rampid around the yard.
Well, today, things were even worse.

He decided his pants were "all dirty" and he couldn't wear them in the sand. WTH?

So whatever, pick your battles. The pants came off.

In other news, Lucas got a new do. His hair lady botched the back of it, and gave him a big bald spot. She tried to fix it with the clippers to blend it in and just didn't stop.

I miss his locks, which were quite beautiful - but what can you do? It is just hair. I am pretty sure it will grow back by the end of summer. He will be much cooler, that's for sure.
I am just glad I didn't have to pay the lady.
2 comments:
Wow!! I like it though :)
I am not going to lie. At first, I very much disliked the new do. Looking at it again though, it does not look bad. He's a cute little boy with a terrific, resourceful mommy. I suppose I just got attached to the locks.
Post a Comment