Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Potty Training 102

Part of our routine as humans is using the potty. I have no clue where the desire to use the potty comes from, but it is present in my baby girl -- who is showing me everyday that she isn't a baby anymore.


She will "ask" to sit on the potty at least once a day now. She understands what it means, and that you take your diaper off to do so.


After bathtime, I finally remembered the camera!


And I love how she strategically placed her blankie to cover up her "woman parts." (I did not help her to do this, she sat and covered herself all on her own!)

2 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

Shoot, I bet she does potty train at the same time as Lucas. Maybe before.

Robyn said...

Wow!!! Porter doesn't have any interest :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails