I recently realized that I could turn this into a valuable learning place for parenting. Believe me, I have stories to tell....
But who wants to read the numerous times Lucas cracked his head on things?
Or how my kids threw my car keys out of the cart while shopping and I had no clue until I tried to unlock the car?
Or how Lucas excitedly asked a lady walking into a public restroom if she had to go potty too?
I've got a million of them....
Too bad you would rather read my blog than call me.
You may be entertained.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
3 comments:
send me your number and we can chat about all our crazy stories. It will be like therapy!
I know you are right. I wish I called everyday to hear these great stories, maybe they would help my sour attitude. Going into work at 6:30 and getting off at 6:00 leaves me little to say to the people I actually love and care about. I need to get over it and do better, I promise I will try. Work with me here Dev :)
I assume that you had to go back into the store to find the keys?
Lucas is hilarious. I assume that he lady smiled?
Post a Comment