but not as much as they loved playing outside. They grew bored quickly of the sandbox, and demanded to get in the pool.
They stripped down and ran around the yard, getting in and out of the pool.
Lucas wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a photo of him....so here are Meredith and Dixie.
Meredith was not happy when I took her inside! But she changed her mind quickly and forgave me once she tasted my delicious creation.
I know you probably get bored of hearing about my meals since you aren't here to share it with me...but I am just trying to prove that I have long ago given up chicken nuggets and fish sticks. I am just not consistent about mentioning our meals....forgive me and read on.
Tonight, our tummies were filled with yellow summer squash, cinnamon sugar sweet potato and pork loin seasoned with only S&P.
See what you could get if you come visit me??
2 comments:
Dixie is a healthy-looking guard dog. She intent.
I cannot wait to be home and it your cooking. And I am glad that you eat good meals.
Looks yummy :)
Post a Comment