My kids rarely sit still, but they were together again for a minute and I tried so hard to capture a moment....I really hate updating because it is so hard to choose photos. So you just get them all...well almost all of them...
Well, they are wrestling. They do this all the time. They are not always this happy. I spend a good portion of my day trying to teach Lucas not to push, hit, or take stuff away from her. Teaching patience and sharing is not an easy task. But they do enjoy each other and play together often!
I am a stay-at-home Mom of the most adorable and intelligent beings I have ever encountered.
I love to cook, but I hate cleaning up the mess it makes. I love to craft, but I hate how type A I become during the process.
Join me as I share our life as we live it!
4 comments:
Meredith's dress is adorable! And I am a big fan of the blue shorts and the finished product of Luc's haircut. You did a good job, Love.
I am not going to lie, it looks like Luc is wrestling Mere to take her cookies.
They look so happy!
They look so happy together!!! Please tell me that they are always like this!
Well, they are wrestling. They do this all the time.
They are not always this happy. I spend a good portion of my day trying to teach Lucas not to push, hit, or take stuff away from her. Teaching patience and sharing is not an easy task.
But they do enjoy each other and play together often!
Great picture! I especially love MEredith's face in the last one! Lucas' hair cut looks really nice, you did a good job on that!
Post a Comment