Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Rewind!

This weekend, I woke up to the most miraculous sight. Someone had swooped in overnight and sprinkled everything with powdered cheese. Really, it is gross. EVERYTHING is covered in pollen. You can see it floating in the air. Mother Nature totally doesn't care that I had just washed the car last weekend....

Here are that babies....

Meredith still walks with her hands up in the air....I think it is hilarious.
I can't think of anything new with her.


After three days, I am finally satisfied with Lucas' haircut. I took my thinning shears to it and it helped the poofiness alot. He definately has super thick hair. I predict he will be able to have a cool curly top like my brother.
We are singing the ABC song here. More on that later....

His favorite thing to do is push the stroller around. (I LOVE these shorts by the way.) Anyways, he likes to push the baby around, pretend it is crying, take it out and comfort it by rubbing her back, telling her not to cry and it is okay and then pushing some more.

3 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

Did Luc walk with his hands up for awhile too? I do not remember. I suppose that she just got used to holding onto our hands while we walked with her?

Sarah-Anne said...

That's so sweet how Lucas takes care of the baby in the stroller!

It was funny with Sebastien... for quite a while he walked with his hands in the air, and slowly (it seemed either day by day or week by week), he went from holding his hands above his shoulders, to about elbow-high, to finally having them down around his sides.... sweet silly babies... it's so neat to watch them learn to walk!! I wonder if all babies start walking like this, with their arms.... I'm guessing so. But I don't know.

Melanie said...

I agree - love the plaid shorts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails