Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Lucas...

Hi! My name is Lucas and I broke my tooth again. If you are not familiar with the story, please click here

Anyways, he fell and the replacement tooth was knocked out. Alas, back to the dentist again!

And how many times will I have to replace it before he loses his tooth in a few years? Do I have any bidders? I will think of a prize if you are willing to participate.




So my snaggle tooth child and I made a bunny out of foamies I got at Michael's. I am trying to stock up my crafting knowledge to build a well-rounded child. Richard is pretty impressed with my Easter themed crafts thus far....


I actually mixed things together to let him make this. There was a set of Hula Girls made out of "marshmallows", but we used that for the body of the bunny! He wanted to make a pink lady bunny, so that is what we did!




Needless to say, he is VERY proud of his crafts.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We have the SAME pajamas!!!!!

Hmm, I am going to guess three more times before it falls out for good. That is awful!! Your dentist is going to love you soon...

I'm sorry that Meredith is sick! Porter and I are sick too :(

Rich Connaroe said...

How is it that kids learn to cheese for the camera. I do not thik that Luc understands what pictures are, yet he understands to cheese for the camera.

Related Posts with Thumbnails