I am a mommy now - so I have to be mindful of things moving and shifting as I bend over or play in the sand. No more lounging around in the sun for me....
My husband wants me to get this one. 
My friend Lindsay suggested this one...

My friend Lindsay suggested this one...
Question 1 - Does Devon really need a WHITE bikini?
Question 2 - Will those sequins draw too much attention?
Question 3 - Will self-tanning lotion ever make Devon that dark?
Question 4 - What do you think?
Question 2 - Will those sequins draw too much attention?
Question 3 - Will self-tanning lotion ever make Devon that dark?
Question 4 - What do you think?
I am thinking something like this maybe....



6 comments:
It does not have to be the white one with sequins. I just liked the style.
You maybe be a mommy of two, but you are still young and beautiful. Lindsay's pick is nice too. I can hardly wait to hear what others think.
Um, I'm going for a one piece so I don't know what help I will be!
Don't get the white - it will get very yucky looking very fast. Plus from a distance when it is wet, you'll look naked.
I like the style of the leopard suit the best. But a bandeau top would look nice too. I wouldn't recommend a string - one pull from Meredith and that is all she wrote........although it would be hysterically funny. Well,probably not for you. I agree with Rich - if you got it flaunt it.
Beware of self tanners making you look orange. Get a spray tan right before you leave for the beach - I like that a lot. More details if you want them.
Melanie has wisdom from which I could learn A LOT. We have better options than the strings.
I agree that you have the body for any of those suits, but your friend has a great point about being at the beach with the children and dangerous hands! I really like the leopard because it looks secure!
Post a Comment