So much time has passed since I mentioned my Little Emeril.
He is ever present, I just forget to use the camera sometimes. It is hard to be a teacher and a photographer at the same time!



A picture is worth a 1000 words!


I finally got tired of trying to make cutouts, and the rest of the cookie dough was rolled into the best egg that we could do (Lucas refused to give the roller back to me!)
Here is his cooked and decorated creation!

When he couldn't get the icing to come out, he poked holes in the cookie
Here's one of the bunnies we tried to make.....
4 comments:
This is great! I love these pictures!!! Lucas is quite intent on what he's doing, and having so much fun :)
Nice sunglasses for Meredith, too :)
When you told me that he helped you with the cookies, I had no idea that he was this advanced. It was hard for me to imagine him being able to roll dough.
Wow you are so much more patient than I am!!!
Happy belated Easter!!
I love these pictures! I am so impressed at how much work he put into making the cookies- I can barely get my 3 year old students to cut out play-dough! Good job, Lucas! :)
Post a Comment