Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

1 Year!

Meredith had her 1-year check up today.
All is well with my sweet baby girl. She is 25.5 inches and 16.5 pounds. Everything looks great.

She had several shots and screamed the whole way through...
Lucas even ripped her bandaids off in the tub for her!

I had a friend ask if I could post photos of her walking, and I always forget to grab the camera.
So here you go Linds! I hope these help encourage Maddie!

The first video, she walked all the way from the kitchen after she and Lucas shared a banana. She won the leftovers....

The second video, she walked from our fireplace area all the way to the hallway, after Lucas.

1 comment:

Rich Connaroe said...

Not only can she walk, but she can walk and eat banana at the same time! Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails