Meredith is totally hamming it up for the camera in that last shot. I can't believe how BLUE her eyes are, absolutely beautiful! The pictures of Lucas cracks me up. What a funny guy! The subject cracked me up. so many days at work I start to say kids, and then I always remember you correcting me in college by saying kids are baby goats or whatever it is and I immediately change my statement to children instead :)
I am a stay-at-home Mom of the most adorable and intelligent beings I have ever encountered.
I love to cook, but I hate cleaning up the mess it makes. I love to craft, but I hate how type A I become during the process.
Join me as I share our life as we live it!
2 comments:
I love these pictures, and I LOVE the happiness in the picture of you with Lucas!
Looking forward to visiting soon :)
Meredith is totally hamming it up for the camera in that last shot. I can't believe how BLUE her eyes are, absolutely beautiful!
The pictures of Lucas cracks me up. What a funny guy! The subject cracked me up. so many days at work I start to say kids, and then I always remember you correcting me in college by saying kids are baby goats or whatever it is and I immediately change my statement to children instead :)
Post a Comment