Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Mommy! Up!"

My alarm clock went off as it usually does, at 6 am....Lucas happily crawled in bed with me for all of five minutes before he demanded I take off the covers and get up now! I unhappily acknowledged his request and pulled the covers over my head.

So after conviencing him that I was getting up, he got out of bed and waited....After a few minutes he came back with a hidden treasure....

"Mommy! My roller skates! Thank you for my roller skates Mommy! Open my roller skates!"

A few months ago, I found some training roller skates on clearance and thought it would be a good gift for Lucas down road. I had "hidden" them upstairs in the guest bedroom, in plain sight. And this is what he threw up to me in bed....

So how he knows what roller skates are, I have NO freaking clue. But he knew exactly what to do with them when I opened the box for him (even though I debated ignoring him and pulling them out later!)


Oh No! I've fallen and I can't get up!

I know the camera is turned the wrong way, but he is too cute! He was obsessed with his roller skates all day!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh!! That is freaking amazing! Porter would FLIP out if he got those. I better not ask where you got them! I am so impressed that he was able to put all of those words together!!

Rich Connaroe said...

I am glad that it came with the little elbow and knee pads. He will need them once he goes downstairs on the wood floor. Goodness!

Also, I liked the video to see Meredith as well. She walks. She tries to eat a shoe.

Shelly said...

cute! He can already roller skate better than I can!

Related Posts with Thumbnails