I hope you are grateful that I took the time to upload all these photos from today. Nearly an hour of work, for your viewing pleasure!
Meredith (not) drinking her tea -- obviously, she has a paci in!

I haven't made this clear, but Meredith is exclusively walking now. I haven't seen her crawl in forever. At least since last week - if she falls down, she hops back up to take more steps. She is too cute toddling around after her brother.

She is throwing a tantrum. She was rather pissy this morning until she took her AM nap.

I tried to do a group shot....if only pacis didn't exist....

So I tried to take them away...one child cooperated for me!

Then they demanded the pacis back (you can tell I am cutting out a lot of shots here!) Lucas had gotten bored with me by this point.

Mere laying down with her big bro to watch Wow Wow Wubzy.

Lucas got annoyed and sat up and moved to the other side of the couch. Meredith followed close behind....with a fish in her mouth.
4 comments:
These photos of them together are TOO CUTE!!! They look like they have so much fun together and that is awesome. You are one great Mom.
Such happy babies! It is so nice to catch a glimpse of their lives.
Devon, your kids are so precious. I almost bought that same dress for Halle, I love it. The group shot with the pacis is so funny!
I thought the same thing that Mere says, AHHHHH, except when I thought it, I also thought, "They are SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! And they look like they're having sooooo much fun!!!!!" Yay. You're awesome, Devon.
Post a Comment